Saturday, October 11, 2008

The yoke of doom

Yes I am at the shoulder and hood really soon now ! But the pattern is so unclear sometime + I am in between gauge and size so it makes it a bit harder for me...


I had redone the yoke twice because I had missed out a complete row in the cables pattern, yikes, so I undo and redo the whole thing again and now I am pleased with it, finally ! If anyone is looking to do this particular sweater, always read way ahead in the pattern and use your imagination/intuition to move forward or you will maybe be stucked somewhere !


Out of these technicalities, the sweater is really cool and so far the fit is perfect on me : YES ! I was so afraid of not getting the good size, but it's perfect ! :) Can't wait to be finish on this one... it will be soon count on me for this.


As I unraveled quite a few time I can say the yarn act beautifully and I react well to knit/unknit factor without any problems. (Reminder it's Cascade Eco + in color Kiwi)


Until the end of the project at least here are the proofs that I have 2 sleeves and a yoke completed !!!


And for now what about a cookie ?


No comments: