Saturday, May 17, 2008

New stash

Hey, just received my new sock blockers ! So happy to finally have some ! And when I was ordering them at "The knitting experience Café", I wonder why souldn't I had some sock yarn to my order... After all the postage was the same amount with or without ! :)

So I threw in a yarn I never tried before : Cascade Fixation in 3 differents colors.



I had a number one service with them even though I had some difficulties to order by their cart, I copy and paste my order by email and I phone to give them my credit card number and that was absolutly perfect ! Great communication with the owner, which I really appreciate and now I want to stop by in my next stay in Maine ! I checked on Yahoo Maps and it's only 410 km from my home... not too bad. Who's in to a road trip to Maine ? :)

Can't wait for Summer of sock 2008 begins on June 21st to start more socks.... But I have to resist and only ball my skeins in prevision of SoS, planning pattern for all of them. But a month without a sock knitting is way too long, I will try to resist ... But at this moment I cast on either a new project or finish one of my winter WIP but they are not as fun to work with with the temperature increasing. And what about all of you, do you have winter WIP you don't really want to work on anymore since the weather is so warm ?

No comments: