Friday, August 20, 2010

FO : Tri-Peak hat

Yes I actually had time to knit since I gave birth to my daughter... awesome ! :)

Let be honnest, she was sleeping on me and that was only stockinette but I am still very happy to be able to knit a bit, let's see the specs.



with my proud father

Pattern : Baby Tri-Peak Hat by Woolly Wormhead

Needle : 4.5 mm

Yarn : Lana Grossa Teddy print in a lovely varigated color (received in my last swap box) about half a skein (80 yards)

Cast on August 15th and cast off August 17th



Super cute and neat project, perfect to keep a small baby warm outside or inside. the yarn is very very soft and I really enjoy knitting with. I still have about 1.5 skein so I will find another cute project for baby Florence to match, maybe a cardigan ?

with great-grand-mother

3 comments:

Julie said...

awww, so adorable!! She looks great in it.

Kate LeMay said...

I love that hat! I made it for my friend's baby, it's such a quick project and it's so funky! It comes out really well in multi-coloured yarn.
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter :)

Maryse said...

I love baby pictures! Everyone look so happy! Nice little hat! I'd love to touch it ;-)