Friday, March 4, 2011

FO : from 2010 finally got pictures

Yay another FO from 2010 made it to the WEB !!!



I am proud to present you my nephew Zachary wearing is very cool hoody ! Go boy and enjoy...

Spec :

Pattern : What a Character Hoodie by Kerin Dimeler-Laurence (bought as a kit on Knit Picks)

Needle : 4.5mm

Yarn : Knit Picks Comfy Worsted in color Jalapeno, Peapod and Fedora.



Notes : forgot the character part of the pattern I wasn't pleased and thought it would be more wearable without. Made the 4 years old size and it's big enough and he have plenty of room to grow into (I was afraid of making again a sweater too small for him!). I hate the way the hood is attached to the body, if I do it again I would simply go on from the body to the hood instead of knitting in 2 parts. I add bias tape inside to solidify and used a zipper.



The yarn is simply soft and can go through washer and dryer which is very good ! Loved working with it and I already bought some more.

1 comment:

Maryse said...

I love it! Zachary has a wonderful smile too!