Friday, April 15, 2011

A quick knit to knit my mojo back

Yes again I leaved you for a very long time, I don't know what I have with Spring time but I never have time to blog frequently. I have to say that I have a LOT going in my personal life a little topo would be :

- Final exams at the university on April 21st
- We are going to Cuba on April 23rd and getting married out there :)
- Our condo is on sale
- So you imagine we bought a new home we are moving into this summer
- I'm going back to work on May 16th...unfortunately

and I have to run after my daughter now that she's crawling around and climbing on every piece of furniture low enough for her to grab !

Plus I lost my knitting mojo after hitting a wall with my latest project I was doing in March, a cardigan for me that turns to be too big and I was disgusted to find out only after I did the whole body and a sleeve...

Tuesday I was browsing on Ravelry and I found my mojo back when I saw the pattern of Celestine Sox, I had to make it right away !



So here are my knitting results :

Pattern : Celestine Sox by Berroco Design Team
Needle : 2.75mm
Yarn : Cherry Tree Hill Sockittome in color Gypsy Rose about 192 yards



I did no mods out of stuffing it also with a plastic bag to make noise when my daughter grab it and a bell inside for more fun. So far I don't know who have more fun my man or my baby girl... :)



PS... I only used material that I already had at home !

4 comments:

Maryse said...

No worries, with so much going on and spring, I'm sure your mojo will be back when things settle down a little! Enjoy all those nice changes in your life! I love the little toy you made!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are swamped! A small project that finishes quickly for just a little knit satifaction sounds like a great idea for busy times. I just love the pink and purple yarn you used.

Knit and Purl Mama said...

Very cute pattern/project. Wow, back to work already?

Have a great vacation!

shagma said...

Félicitations pour votre mariage! Comme je ne suis pas à jour dans mes lectures de blogue, tu dois à présent être une jeune mariée. Tous mes voeux de bonheur pour vous!!
Tu vas voir ça passe super vite (il me semble que je me suis mariée hier, mais ça fait déjà 1an et 8mois!!)

A bientôt pour un tricothé!

Fabienne