Sunday, August 9, 2009

Great Saturday....

Simple story of my super awesome Saturday, on August 8Th....


First of all I went to vieux port de Quebec ta take a walk on the morning and we visited "Plein Art" an exposition of handmade stuff from people around Quebec and I got a lot of compliment on my Shalom sweater.... ;)



So we spent a great morning walking around and going to the market buying some local stuff and also tasting fresh jam and blueberry chocolate !!! Look on the next picture the pretty little hat I found at Plein Art, I love it so much !


Then on the early evening we head to l'Ange-Gardien to join the group of aventurers to go on the fireworks at the Montmorency waterfalls using kayks ....We even had dinner on water !!! So cool I can tell to eat watching the sun falling down into the water....


I took a few pictures of the spot where we stopped to eat, enjoy the view....



and then the bouquet final, the Grands feux loto-quebec from the water.... I had a fantastic day !


No comments: