Saturday, August 15, 2009

SOAB5 : my box is here !!!!

I just receive my box from Robyn yesterday... I was not home when the mailman came so I had to wait and I could only gets it by the end of the afternoon and as soon as I saw the "Robyn nest" tag as the return address.... I was confirmed in my idea that you were my spoiler for the swap Robyn !!!! I knew it from the very first email... and I am SO happy with what you sent me, I am spoiled totally! I may sleep with the yarn if that wasn't so hot these days (36 degrees today if you want to know).
So here are the very cool goodies I received from Robyn aka knitpurlmama on Ravelry and this time we had a color theme and I said green like Happy forest green colorway in Dream in color smoochy... you can say you are a true knitter when your favorite color is a yarn colorway !!!

First of all before the parcel itself she sent me 6 patterns in my wish list !!! Yes 6 and she even gave me the opportunity to also give me one of her own design (link to her shop : Robyn's nest btw because she deserve a little publicity please visit her shop).




So in my box I had a lovely card she wrote to me, 2 pencils, assorted teas, gum, lipstick, mints, candies, healthy snack (fruit to go that did not make it to picture), individual sachet of lemonade and so cool notions : 2 labels that says "my own design", 3.25mm bamboo DPN, 2.5mm 32'' circular (!!!), bamboo cables needles and a mini bamboo crochet hook.




Handmade stitch markers in green colorway and also some in gold color, they are butterfly so my knitting will fly off the needles so fast now ;) and also 2 pairs of lovely handmade earrings, wow and you know how much I love earrings !!! A green pair on the upright and a pair of scrabble one with the "S" of Sophie, so original. I will wear those this week at office :) there will be comments from coworkers for sure...hihi!


And yummy, yummy yarn goodness....... Zen Garden Bling Yarn in Olive twist color and it's sparkly !!! The yarn really wear it's name well there are little bling bling in the yarn and that will be a lovely and washable pair of sock for me soon !


Robyn I only have a few words to say to you, first I love you, you are an awesome spoiler and I can't say how much I wish to thank you. You made my day by sending me some patterns I wanted for a long time and then the parcel itself is beyond expectation : thank you so much you made that swap over the top !!!

1 comment:

Montreal Mama said...

Glad you liked everything! Enjoy everything please!

How'd you know from the beginning email that it was me?? If it's because I had your email address, it's on your ravelry profile, by the way! (It's typed out there!) So how did you know it was me? Really! I want to know!

Anyhow, you have to let me know which pattern of mine you want. Any! Pick!

xoxo