Tuesday, September 22, 2009

FO : Thrum mittens

Yes yes yes !!! My hands will be toasty this winter to play in the snow with the Man and throw snow balls in the back of his head when he's not looking at me.... ;) lol !

Specs :
Pattern : Thrum mittens kit by Fleece artist, color is Mineral I think... but not sure it wasn't written on the pattern.
Needles : 3.5mm
Size : adult medium
Cast on : September 12Th
Cast off : September 18Th
Mods : none
Notes to myself, don't be afraid about pulling on fleece and pay attention to my hands and wrists, I don't know if it's the thrumming but my hands were very painful at the end of this. But quick and fun pattern will certainly make more.


Tonight is Stitch and bitch with the group of Quebec city ! Yippee !! :) See you tonight girls :)

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

They are so pretty!! great job.

- Julie