Friday, September 4, 2009

One down, one more to go...

First sock is done as you can see, I've finished it on Tuesday night and I already cast on for the second one since I was watching TV and didn't want to find my yarn and notions to begin a Christmas project. I enjoyed the feeling of one feet in a warm wool sock and yes it's close now the moment where I will wear them and appreciate them as well. I always wonder why I do not knit them two at once, but I love dpn too much for sock knitting to abandon that practice... or maybe I could try at least the circular needle Robyn sent me in previous swap to knit socks soon.

I love love love love the colors and the yarn is heaven ! Kangaroo Dyer is one of the best yarn for sock I ever used, it's soft, smoochy and feel like a charm while knitting. Aren't it's lovely ?

My sock number 2 is on the way already, first chart done and I'm still going and going. It's always faster on the second one because I do not have to read the pattern again, I know it by heart.


So for now I will enjoy my 4 days week end and hopefully, I'll have plenty of time to knit and continue my sock...
Oh, almost forgetting... there is a new LYS right next to my condo in St-Augustin, will talk about it soon and get some pictures for your eye pleasure... with lot of fiber to please your mind! It opened yesterday and yes I am already a customer..... ;)

2 comments:

Team Knit said...

very cute sock! !Love the autumn colours.

- Julie

kalyle said...

Hi cutie! adorable socks. I'm suggesting a Tricothé for Tues Sept 22nd, hope you can come (BTW - we know it's a boy :)