Sunday, November 29, 2009

FO : Owl baby vest

Yes another FO, my current projects are just so quick that I don't even have time to picture then as a WIP and they are already FO in my Ravelry page and here on my blog... :) I love that and it's very rewarding to look at those FO!

Here are the specs of my new FO :


Pattern : Owl baby vest by Jodi Haraldson

(it's a gift for a mom to be in my entourage, she may read this but since she is not the only pregnant woman... wait to see if you are the lucky one !)

Needle : 3.5mm

Yarn : Rowan Calmer in a navy blue color about 1.2 ball



Cast on : November 20th
Cast off : November 21th

Mods : none except for the bind off : I used EZ sewn bind off for the arm holes and I forgot for the head but it still big enough. If I made this again I would had button in the back or at one shoulder to facilitate the work of the mom to change clothes on such a little baby...

3 comments:

Julie said...

that vest is awesome!! So cute.

kalyle said...

How can you finish such a work of art in 2days?! I LOVE it and can't wait to return the beautiful gesture ;)

Erin Wallace said...

These vests are adorable! I love the owl sweaters and didn't know that they had them for little ones. Nice blog!