Saturday, November 28, 2009

Those are for ME !!!

Yes my new FO is for me... not quite for me to wear but it will be for my .... child... I am pregnant for now 5 weeks and I already started to knit baby stuff for the little wee one that will enter in my life around July 29th 2010...

Here are the spec :


Pattern : Two tone-socks by Debbie Bliss (Simply baby book)

Needles : 3.5mm

Yarn : Rowan Calmer (navy blue) and Classic elite Wish (pale blue)



Size : 0-3 months

Cast on and cast off : November 21st

Comment : I love baby sock but this pattern is not my favorite, yes it's cute with 2 colors but there are way too many ends to weave in after the knitting part is done. Also the shape is a bit strange : the socks are pointy and too thin at the feet. I don't think that I will use the pattern again, I hope I will have more success with the other patterns in the book.

2 comments:

lilso said...

FĂ©licitations!!! Je me disais bien sur ravelry que tu tricotais pas mal de layette ;) je suis vraiment ravie pour toi !!!!

Julie said...

congratulations!!! That is so exciting. the baby socks are so cute, and I'm sure you'll knit up lots of wonderful goodies for your baby!!