Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy new year !!

Yes once again I discover my blog after a while, needless to say it's been a lot in my life since last May !

My baby is already 17 months, I moved to our dream house in July and we are renovating our house since then ! And big news s that I am pregnant again ! Due July 19th, we are excited to be parents again !!!

So I'll spend next few day to blog about latest project and as asked by some I'll post some picture of our wedding day back in April...

Happy new year 2012 to all of you knitter and fellow crafter, may this year filled of beautiful crafts :)

2 comments:

Maryse said...

Nice to read you! Congratulations for the great news about your pregnancy! Bonne année 2012!

Knit and Purl Mama said...

Congrats on baby number 2!! Do you know the sex yet?

Where did you buy a house? Still in the same area?