Thursday, December 20, 2007

Fast WIP

Hello !


Just want to get you know about my new WIP : Quant from knitty.com. I cast on Monday night just before to go to bed, then I work a little bit on it yesterday, a bit more today and I'll be done probally tomorow ! I'm using Crystal Palace Yarns : Taos in color 0009 Tucson which is very colorful and squishy. I'm so happy to be able to use the exact yarn that have been called for a pattern that I jumped everywhere when I got the package on Monday.
I had place my order on http://www.yarnandfiber.com/, it has been really fast (only 5 open business days even if I'm in Canada). I also had the chance not to have custom charge to pay. I would probably order from them another time in future, they have good price, free shipping for Canada and USA and it still fast.
Back to Quant, look at the yummy pattern and if color and brightest in real life, it gives a good preview of how good it really looks !
And look closer for the texture, I'm proud of me , it's my first attempt of "entrelac" technique and since I'm planning to do a "Lady E" next year it a very good pratice for me !

Have a perfect friday everyone, don't forget it's Christmas next week !!! :)

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

It looks great so far! I really want to knit that one from the new Knitty, too. Can't wait to see yours all finished!
- Julie