Sunday, December 23, 2007

FOs

Hi there knitter and non-knitters,

as promise this week here is my FO Quant, since it's rainny outside I'll post a outside picture as soon as possible (possibly in Amsterdam... youpi !). I had love making this, and learning entrelac in just a pleasure, I though it would be hard, but not at all. It reinforce my will to make Lady E. in 2008... umm Noro Silk garden dreams...


Specs of it :
Pattern is Quant from Knitty.com winter 2007
Yarn : Taos, Crystal Palace Yarns in color 009 Tucson a little more than the half of the skein
Cast on Monday December 18th and Cast off on Friday December 21th, so really quick since I put a little time on it everyday.

Since I had so much yarn left in the ball I cast on an Ipod cozy to fit my new headband... look at this :

I have a 80 gigs Ipod Classic so it's a bit bigger than the regular Ipod and I wanted to make a cozy for it since I first bought it. I elaborate on the pattern of Quant to make it if someone want it I'll try to write it down after Chritmas holiday.



Taking of Christmas holidays... I wishing to all of you Merry Christmas and Happy New Years since I'm flying to Dubaï tomorow ! I'll try to post some pictures here before I get back to Quebec for sure, or at least after... :)

So, enjoy your holidays well and be cautious while driving. If you drink be responsible and designate a sober driver ...

See you soon !!! xx

No comments: