Sunday, July 26, 2009

Work in progress

I am currently working on a new wip : the Shalom Cardigan, but that little one did not wanted to be a cardi but a sweater with a leaf pattern on the front. I was inspired by the one Nordly (on Ravelry) made last year with the leaf pattern that hapichick made on hers...

So this one was for a long time on my "to do" list and I bought the yarn months ago, good for me I am currently doing it at a very good pace. I cast on Monday night and I am almost done with the body... and I keep going !

Here it was on Friday night


and now on Sunday night



I did resolve my blocking problem yet so no FO pictures for Swallowtail project and I will work on it by the end of the week to present FO pic as soon as possible !

On another theme I was invited to a beautiful wedding yesterday night and that was awesome ! How it cannot be, dress with a gorgeous dress, being with people I love and having a very good night :) Thanks guys for being there with me !!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I made the original version, but I don't wear it much. I love this version! It's a great color on you too.