Sunday, June 13, 2010

Almost FO...

Almost done with my Haruni shawl/scarf... it's currently blocking in my living room. I am pleased with it but it's a bit too small and I have plenty of yarn left on my skein. So I will find a way to use it as well and I will take a note to myself about these kind of pattern : listen to myself when I want to make a shawl larger : just do it ! They do sell yarn anyway if I run out of yarn and even I had made one more repeat I am pretty sure I would had enough and leftovers too.

This project was a bit of pain sometimes because I couldn't knit it while tired or not concentrate on my knitting or I would mess everything also I broke one of my needle tip in my Knit Picks Harmony needle set, so now I need to order a size 4 needle to replace it but again... little problem : I am currently in a yarn diet AND it cost the same to order for 5$ or 50$ in shipping from them :( Will think about it and maybe wait to combine my order with other items.

At least I have my almost FO to comfort myself on my knitting habilities...

1 comment:

Julie said...

the shawl looks amazing!! so gorgeous.