Tuesday, June 22, 2010

FO : Citron vert

Yes yet another FO in my knitwear collection 2010, already have completed 15 projects in 2010, not so bad ! :) Here are the spec :

Pattern : Citron by Hilary Smith Callis


Needle : 4 mm

Yarn : Malabrigo yarn Lace, almost exactly one skein, less than one yard left after stretchy bind off at the end in color Verde which is a very deep green.

Cast on : June 13th
Cast off : June 19th

Mods : I did add 2 rows in the ruffle section of the fourth and the fifth repeat and then follow the pattern but use a yarn over bind off like for my last FO Haruni shawl/scarf.

It was fun and mindless, perfect project to begin my maternity leave without thinking too much in a complicated pattern. Yes you read well, I finally took my maternity leave and it's a real joy to be able to relax at home and enjoy my free time before being a full-time mom in a few weeks.



 
Destash project : 4301 before this project before reducing stash before 2010 level minus 470 yards today, have 3831 yards left.

3 comments:

Julie said...

it's so pretty!! I love the darker green you chose.

Maryse said...

Have a great maternity leave dear! One day, I'll make my own Citron. Yours is beautiful! It must be very soft in Malabrigo!

Jacey said...

Hello! Thanks for the comment on my contest. Your Citron is gorgeous. I have to knit one of these, but yours is lovely. And look at you and your cute pregnant belly! How exciting!