Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mister I do accept your excuses

My lovely and tender boyfriend went on a business trip to Toronto last week and came back soon but with empty hands. It didn't matters to me, it was way more important to have him back in my arms than having any kind of gift but on Saturday he wanted to make apologies for his lack of time to shop on his trip for a little skein of yarn... did I ever mention this man is PERFECT... he think about buying me yarn on a business trip. Even though he hadn't the occasion because he was too short on time...he thought about it.



So we went for a little walk to bakery on Saturday morning and it happen to be next door from a LYS and he bought me 3 fabulous skein of yarn all Canadians products. The first two are from Kamouraska, Quebec. The barn's name is Les laines douceur and it's the first I saw this yarn so I bought 2 skeins one black and a turquoise. They don't have color name and strange weight it will be fun to work with. The third one is from the well known Fleece Artist, Kiss and Curl.

Let just say I am one happy girlfriend !

1 comment:

Julie said...

that was so thoughtful of him!! love the colours, too.