Monday, January 3, 2011

A new WIP ...

Back in France, I went to Bergere de France a few time (once a week to be exact...) and bought a cute little story book with 8 personages in it who take action. The best part you must have guess well : they are knitted !!! So I went a bit crazy and bought the whole thing to make all the dolls and I just begun the first one between Christmas and New Year holidays.

My first doll is Alice, a little pink princess, she is so cute and I truly enjoy knitting her. My plan is to make them all for my daughter first birthday on August 7Th. Yes she will be 5 months old on Friday ! My god, where times goes ?

Here a little preview of Alice



For those who want the same the book title is : Doudous au pays des merveilles.

1 comment:

Maryse said...

I've seen other knitted dolls and they are adorable. Florence is a lucky little girl!