Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm back

Hello!

Haven’t been around lately the main reason is that I’m working on a secret project for Josie and I can’t show it here! She will have to wait for the moment she comes out the hospital to see it…

But since I’m not a monogamous knitter at all, I won’t surprise you when I say I just started a new project again… I’m fast, easy, using simple stitches and big yarn… how could I resist to the appeal of yarn? Obviously I can’t! lol

The new project is 103-1 Jacket by Drops Design using Wool of the andes bulky of Knitpicks.com

This is how it will look like when all done :


This is how it look like now :



Almost done with the back, only 10 cm to go before to cast on for front. I still don’t know if I’ll do full sleeve or ¾ sleeves… But a very bad thing about this yarn is that it stains my hand badly in red as well as it does on my vest! Damn… I hope it will fade off.

Special hello to you Josie and congratulation for your new life as a butterfly after the cord blood transplant of yesterday. Sending all my love and a little prayer to be sure you will fly forever in the health skies… Love you a lot

Even my stuffed sheep would like to visit you !

No comments: