Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring are you coming ?

I did not knit a lot this week, had a long week at job and it’s not over yet since I’m also working tomorrow morning and the whole day Monday as well + my normal schedule… so no Easter break for me, I need to fill up my time bank. But it doesn’t mean I have anything to show to you!

First of all, my BF just bought those beautiful flowers yesterday and today looks what great surprise I got when I woke up… How gorgeous is that, it smell like spring coming one day!


Then I get 3 delivery this week, twice for yarn and once for crochet book, I told you, by the end of the year I’ll be back to crochet for sure. I got “Not your mama’s crochet” from Amy Swenson; “Lacy crochet” and “Amigurumi” by Kyuuto! Japanese craft. Those are really fun to browse trough, My favourite one to learn is the first but the 2 other have real bunch of fun when it came to pattern… have to practice first and then I’ll do my first crochet project since the age of… umm maybe 7 years olds!


Then about the yarn… first of all a wonderful sock yarn : Cherry Tree Hill Sockittome Sock Yarn in color Serengeti. (Look at the spring theme…) Still waiting for the other color I order from The Yarn and Fiber Company at the same since it’s back order at the moment, I’ll update when I get it.

Also from then in another order I failed for Elsebeth Lavold Silky wool in color Periwinkle, which a clear blue. It supposed to be a scarf for my grand mother. I give myself up to Christmas to achieve it. (Snow has multiple usage and is a great background for yarn)



I can say yarn sales are dangerous but since I only order this on the whole March sale, I’m proud to say I did not break the bank and I can enjoy my yarn without any regrets.

No comments: