Thursday, March 13, 2008

Keep on knitting

I did not take a break on knitting this week, check out the good work:

First, I just finished the left front of my 103-1 Jacket, I still in love with the pattern which is a very good thing don’t you think? LOL Imagine rip all these stitches… ARRR!!! *Horror movie in my head* No seriously, it’s really fun but I do take experience with Drop pattern and their particular way on explanations of maybe I can say some holes in the explanations… I don’t really like it when it say cast off every x cm x number of times then do this, make a dance of glory is you succeed at the end or fall on the ground with pain if you failed. You always have to take several measures as you go instead of knitting!

I think I’m getting experience as well in my color accuracy with red, not perfect, but better…

Up to knitting right front now, it will be done just in time to be use as a spring coat, anyway winter is not over here you know, it's has been minus 14 degree celsius today... brr !


Then, I made a quick little something for a friend of mine who is going to have a little baby girl by May, her name is going to be Lazuli. So here is the baby bootee for her, Saartje's Bootees many time repeated around the world as classis baby bootee, they only need to be add little buttons but I did not have small enough on my hand, I’ll get some tomorrow for sure ! I hope she will like the color choice… :)



So small ... hard to imagine they will fit tiny feet ! I will send you a picture on the baby as soon as she will be there, but no hurry, there is too much preemie baby's at work in the last month so I cross my finger that she will be as close to the term as possible. Good luck Janie !

No comments: