Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What a day !

What can I say about today except that I talk too much and to too much people. Ok my job is customer service but do they need to call all in the same day !!! Anyway… on another plan what have been my week end; as I said in the last post, I worked everyday but Sunday, but it was really slow so I was in need to get myself a small and portable project to work at the office… mean girl I know. But with sometime 10 to 15 minutes between call and no co-worker near enough to talk with, what else could I do?

So this is when Rainbow socks are born ! Pattern is Rainbow sock from Suzanne Kitzmann in Magknits, October 2007, here is the link on Ravelry. I’m using Online Supersocke 100 in color Savane. Since I begun those because of Easter, I may call them my “Easter socks”. Needles are 2.5 mm. The pattern is very clever and a good pratice on short rows, I do improve my method as I work on this a lot. Look at all the spring colors !!! I totally love them and I do also love to get paid to knit, but don’t tell my secret, I’m not suppose to do it… lol



Oh!... and I couldn’t resist here are my flower this morning with the sunlight coming on them. Enjoy !




No comments: