Sunday, July 20, 2008

Yarn on Sunday


What is best to do on week end other than knitting... yes I know they are plenty of thing to do but one of my favorite is to knit and relax all day long. To help me achieve relaxation this week end, I received a great order by mail Friday... look at this :

Yes new yarn ... again ... and sock yarn needless to say !

I found these baby on Etsy from a dyer named : THE KANGAROO DYER , I had a great buying experience with her and a really fast shipping ! I order on last week end and got it in mail by Friday :) Wow, I can't expect more and the yarn is fabulous totally !

I order 3 colors
Cinnabar



Mango reprise



Blue and cream cheese pate


Now that I had a great week end full of yarn and knitting time... I can't the week with plenty of energy and a big smile on my face, which is strongly needed in my job ! :)

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

That is some GORGEOUS new yarn, my dear!

- Julie