Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nutkins part 1

Yes I did knit a complete sock out of Nutkin pattern since last post... but it did not went as I thought... I did drive all the way to Montreal and when coming back as well, so no knitting before Sunday morning at my brother house and I had a little misadventure with my contact lense... yipee. Note to myself always bring some other contact lense just in case even if I have brand new in eyes...


Anyway, Nutkins is going quite well and I really enjoy how fast the pattern goes. It did some mods, first for the edge at begginning I did not had the pattern when I begun so I figure it was ok like this, but it roll ... and I'm using 2.75mm instead of 2.5mm DPN and I'm really happy that I did it because they are just the perfect size now. Oh and I did a kitchener toes because it's faster to me than short rows.



I'm using the bright pink color of knitpick Palette I had in stash since Julie love pink... I am sure she will love those !!!



Stay tune for part 2 in less than 2 days I hope !!!

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

That Nutkin sock is so cute! You're turning into quite the sock machine!

- Julie