Saturday, July 5, 2008

Second summer sock

Hello !


Now summer is really here (knock on wood) at least I hope so now it's gone for a summer hot and spicy ! :) Full of socks as you know...


Speaking of socks I have a new pair to show you, really quick those. They are Lacy Multi-colored socks by Cascade Yarn (free pattern) done in the called yarn : Cascade Fixation Spray in color Multi. DPN bamoboo needle in size 3.5mm were used to achieved these...


here the evidences :


Oh, by the way,... I'm late but this week have been crazy ! Happy late anniversary to Canada, Quebec city and USA ! I had the privilege to see the fireworks of Quebec city 400th anniversary from my own balconny... unfortunatly I did not think to bring my camera to show it to you, but it was totally amazing, 5 to 6 time bigger in number of effects than usual fireworks in competitions... WOW ! A true fireworks fan like me was more than happy to see it and enjoy it... from home !

No comments: