Sunday, November 11, 2007

Buzy week end...


What a good week end ! Hope it never ends when all goes so well :) . First of all, I went to cinema friday night with my boyfriend to see American Gangster with Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe. I give this movie 4 stars. Good history (inspired by a real life story), superb production and casting, I'll see again when it comes out on DVD.

Then yesterday it was the provincial finale of Rouge & OR university football, that was really cold out there, but we had a great fun too. And without any surprise... R&O won an easy game against Concordia University. A perfect season for a perfect team ! With all this frosting temperature, I've tried out my new teapot stared above and to math it I've also made a Ballband Dishcloth (the pattern is linked here). Nice and easy this pattern takes me about 3 hours of attention between this work and another movie : Ratatouille from Disney and Pixar animation. I totally LOVED it !!!

Umm, BTW, my Monkey sock from Knitty.com is coming quite nicely , I've turned the heel yesterday. I'll post picture of it on the site when it's done with the number 1.

So have a good sunday, and sadly back to work tomorow... hope it could always be week end !

3 comments:

Team Knit said...

Your ballband dishcloth looks very cute!! great colours. - Julie

Team Knit said...

Your ballbnad dishcloth is so cute! great colours. I saw Ratatouille last night for the first time, too- the animation is incredible! - Julie

Sophie said...

I loved the movie so much that I already seen it twice... I don't have to say but I'm a bit crazy about animation movies...