Sunday, November 25, 2007

First snow


Hi there ! I don't what is the weather where you live but here in Quebec city, winter has arrived this week and that's kind of fun to see it again (I won't say that about snow in april... but I do enjoy the beginning of the winter !).
The view just under is from my appartement on Monday morning, it was freezing and snowing.


Let's talk about my good friends at the post office... I was waiting for my parcel for a month !!! So when my boyfriend told me we had received a card, Ive jump litteraly. Look at the deal I got on Ebay : 12 set of DPN, 11 circular needles 16'', 12 circular needles of 24'' and 12 circular needles of 32'' for about 30$ shipping included !!! I'm so proud of me, lol. And they are made of bamboo, yummy ! the feeling in my hand is just so more natural that aluminium of plastic. I can't stop touching them as soon as I see them around. Look at these beauty.

THE DPN



MY WONDERFUL CIRCULARS NEEDLES

And finally, since my boyfriend is out of town for the weekend, I can't take picture of my progress in Drops Blouse so I've decided to post the image of what it will look like at the end. So far the back is almost done so maybe about 15-20% completed yet... I have also begin to swath for Cherie amour from Knitty.com and for the one time I do it it pays off. I've decreased of size for needle and did not cast on yet because I do now what size will fit me best, M or L since every post I read about it says it is make a bit too large... I'll decide this week probably. With the winter I'll also get more time to knit... good thing...

Have a good week everybody !

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

That is quite the big haul of needles! Now there's nothing you won't be able to knit! Good stuff. The weather looks pretty much the same here in Toronto....
- Julie