Monday, November 5, 2007

Welcome to my blog !!!

Hi everybody who want to read a little, knit a little. Just introducing myself to blogging, since I'm reading so much blog, maybee I just though I could be my turn now!


Just a little note before to go further on this, excuse my english if sometime it sound strange... cuz it's not my first language ! I'm living in the french part of Canada, Quebec. So feel free to help me improve this part of me and be a better canadian extending my english notions... lol !


Let's talk about knitting, at this time I have a few project on needles but most of my time is on sock at this time, just began Monkey socks from knitty.com yesterday they are going nicely.

Just finish the first round of the motif and going on the second one now :) too cool this pattern, love it really.
Umm by the way if you want to see more pictures my name on ravelry is Sophie8, you can add my as a friend if you feel like it.
So here it is for the first post, see you soon !
Sophie

2 comments:

Team Knit said...

Your monkey socks look great so far- what yarn are you using?
- Julie

Sophie said...

I'm using Colinette Jitterbug which is 100% merino and the color is bright charcoal.