Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I love the postman !


Hello !!!

Today it's like Christmas, yesterday I had a little card from the postman to bring me a package... it was my order from Elann.com wouhou !!! Too happy, it has been really hard to wait till I can get there to pick it up.
First I will have to really give a big high five for the service at Elann, they give me a super fast service on billing and answer to a question from me, they also take a lot of attention to how they pack the precious yarn that I bought there... really thumbs up for them !!! I will make another order real soon.

Look what I got

First of all :

Debbie Stoller,

Stitch'n Bitch the knitter handbook



This is Elann.com Peruvian Pure Alpaca Fina

11 balls of pure joy !



Then here 2 balls of Filatura Di Crosa Brilla

color soft mint



And also ...i've been tempted on two other color... Tangerine Dream




... and Carmine Rose


And finally for today, the progress on my so call Monkey socks. The pattern itself is just perfect, easy to remember and giving a gorgeous result. The Colinette Jitterbug yarn is giving really good result and I'll buy some more at my LYS ASAP for sure !
For the moment I'm at the beginning of the fifth repetition of the lace pattern for the leg, the heel turn is coming soon, can't wait to be done with the first one and jump on the number two sock.

Not bad to look at humm ? Leave me your comments :)

So that's it for today, going for another repeat on the pattern before to go to sleep.

bye bye !

No comments: