Friday, June 20, 2008

Less than 3 hours before SOS

Hey it's only 2h40 before the start up of Summer of socks 2008 !!! Wow, can'T believe it's finally summer and the begginning of the SOS. Be prepare to a summer full of knitted socks !


I did not have a lot of thing to blog about lately because I was holding myself not to knit socks, I even tried to distract my socks madness by working on a Clapotis but I lost the interest quite fast after the first drops stiches. I just want to knit sock...


I did not even that to you about my lastest yarn acquistions :


Simply sock yarn in color Trevi (I like the name for this blue because "Trevi" is a name brand of a pool retailler here in Quebec and it reminds me of the color of a pool with the sun reflection on the water) and


Simply sock yarn in color Green sand beach



they are both from Rock Creek Yarn which is also a sponsor of the SOS. I need to choose pattern for these 2 baby and be creative with such good yarn ! The yarn is very soft and it will certainly be a real pleasure to knit with it, I will give you feedback soon.

I think I will get to bed early to be able to cast on soon in the morning tomorow, hopefully it's week end !

Happy summer of sock everyone :)

No comments: