Sunday, June 29, 2008

FO : Pomatomus

Yes I just graft the toes of my Pomatomus, I did love working on those. It is a great pattern and with the stich definition of Noro Kureyon sock, they are near of perfection. I first said they won't match because I did not see the same color at the beginning of sock #2, but finally they are just right on colors. They are really twin brothers :).

Ready to go on the second pair of sock for SOS 2008, certainly I can't beat most sock record while doing those kind of socks but I really enjoy them !




2 comments:

Team Knit said...

They turned out SO well! I love the yarn you chose. They are gorgeous!

- Julie

Beverly said...

Your socks look fabulous! I love how the colors are all subdued and then....hello - bright blue toes! It's like a little surprise in your shoes. :) (I saw them on Rav and thought I'd pop over.) You can see my SOS socks in progress at my blog. www.yarnintercept.com