Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yay it's summer !

Hey all of you living in the up side (North Hemisphere to be politically correct) of the world, it's finally summer today ! It also mean the begginning of .... Summer of socks 2008 !!!! Yahoo !!! :) I could not find sleep last night so at midnight I was all awake casting on my Pomatomus, which will be my first cast on sock for SOS.


I am using as suggested 2.75mm bamboo DPN and my Noro Kureyon sock. So far I am not "in love" with the quality of the yarn. It goes from super thin to super thick and it's really easy to break the yarn if you don't pay attention (2 knots inside the sock yet...). But to the defense of Noro... I am totally in love with the colors which is the main reason why I bought this skein anyway. So enjoy the first pic of my Pomatomus...


As you can see I went a little crazy on knitting today... and I am almost done with the 3 repeats before the heel flap... ahem... don't expect me to be THAT fast all the time, but I had a knitting day since very early so ... no comments... ;)

No comments: