Friday, June 13, 2008

Why not try a meme ?

I have seen this one so often in the last few weeks that I decide to tag myself all alone... lol I will not tag anyone else, if you like it, do it and enjoy !
1.) What was I doing ten years ago?
Umm, I was 14, so on June 13th I was jumping all around with excitation about the upcoming summer vacations. I was also busy with planning a party with some friends for National Fiesta of Quebec : la St-Jean ! (for those who don't know this, it's celebrate on June 24th by people in Quebec to promote the unique aspect of Quebec culture and most of all, have a lot of fun and sing along all night around a campfire).
2) What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:
- do dishes
- iron clothes for next week
- watch a movie I save on my TV terminal
- call my friend Karine to set up a little gathering when darling BF came back from Algeria in 2 weeks
- Go outside and leisure in the sun
3) Snacks I enjoy:
- fruits berries, like strawberry, rawsberry, blueberry, anything berry...
- almond
- cheese
- ice cream !
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Oh my god, totally buying myself a van full of gorgeous yarn, a mercedes and hire someone to build my house instead of doing it ourselve next spring. Then I would pay off debts of my brother for his mortgage. Buy the dream house that my parents are looking at these days and deliver it to them with a big bow on it. Then pick all the friends and family in a vacation to Hawaï and marry my BF... It would be this in the first 2-3 weeks and then enjoy, get back to school and travel more than I could even imagine !
5) Places I have lived:
Thetford Mines
Sainte-Foy
Québec
nothing exotic here !
6) Jobs I have had:
- Hand car washer
- Building painter
- Lifeguard
- Swimming pool monitor
- Sales person in a clothes shop
- Hostess in a restaurant
- Home and car insurance agent
So this is it... first meme of my blog, it was about time uhh ?

No comments: