Sunday, August 3, 2008

Nutkin part 2... finish too late but...

Hey, I just cast off the second Nutkin... a bit late for my friend birthday party, but this will ensure that I need to see her soon !!! Hehe ! They just need to be cold wash and blocked and they will be ready to go for their new home :) And as I know her they will be beloved socks...


Here the final spec :



Needles : 2.75 mm bamboo DPN

Yarn : Knitpicks Palette in color Petal, 1.1 skein

Time to knit, just a wee bit over a week, but I did not touch it for 2 days !

Mods : different toes because I did not want to figure a new one this time.



Enjoyement : fabulous, they knit up so fast !!! I love this pattern and I would love to make another pair in a multi-color version soon.



Have a nice week

2 comments:

Team Knit said...

SO cute!! They turned out well.

- Julie

Becca said...

Oh! How gorgeous! Thank you for your comment, by the way. I take it you speak French since you are from Quebec?

-Becca