Sunday, August 17, 2008

Green Gable will be really green !

Hey I forgot to tell you that I received my yarn to do my Green Gable in my trip to Spain... the shipping was so fast ! I order in the evening of Sunday and received it on Wednesday ! Wow that what I call fast shipping !

I order the yarn at Kitknit in Ontario, fast and clear communication with the shop owner and the website is really esay to navigate. She even included some sampler of Eulacan in the package, how sweet ! Price are good and they carry most of Cascade Yarn. This is the brand I was looking for to do my hoodie : Cascade Eco in the very bright green color they called : Kiwi, look at this !!!

It will be a perfect combinaison I'm sure. I can't wait to received my new circular needles from Knitpicks to swatch this baby ! I will have a hard time not to cast on before September 5th when I have a long trip to do all alone in alone, knitting will be very welcome to keep me busy ! Yummy yarn and it feel great in my hands.

I also bought a skein in color "half baked" which is a deep red. I though it would be a bit closer to be pink than red but it's ok, I will find something cool to do with it.

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

That's some really great yarn- have fun in Spain! Hope you get a lot of knitting done. : )

- Julie