Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First package of Warm Ewe Up swap on Ravelry :)

Yay ! just receive my first package on Warm Ewe up on Ravelry !!


SO COOL !!!!


Look how pretty it was all wrap up in cute flower paper



Then I had a birthday present, this lovely tam !!! Thanks spoiler, I love you !!!


Here a model picture, sorry for the bathroom background


Then 2 skeins of baby alpaca (!!!) of Blue Sky Alpaca in bright red (did I say I love you spoiler ?)



2 points protections for needles (how did you know I didn't have those little things ?)
and yummy chocolate... what more to say ? I'm already looking forward for next month enveloppe... :) Yay, this swap is REALLY a good one !!! :) Thanks again spoiler !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! It's Christmas all over again!

Anonymous said...

I am SO glad that you liked your package! I wanted to make you something special for your birthday, and I'm really glad it fits you, not to mention looks great on you!