Saturday, January 10, 2009

2009 is going too fast already !

Already January 10th and it seems like yesterday it was still in December ready for New Year eve's party ! It does sound like this year will be a good one, but a fast one again !!! :)

I only had a very little time to knit this year so far and only manage to do those little cuties out of sock yarn leftovers



The pattern is Magic slippers by Caroline Dlugy-Hegwer available for free on her blog. It's a very clever pattern to use leftover in fingering weight and I have another little ball in the same color, so I don't know what i'll do this time...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo - those are two cute!!!

I mailed your package yesterday - so it should get to you sometime around the 20th.

Montreal Mama said...

Those are too cute. I wonder if my almost-7-month old's feet are too big to make him a pair (unless there is bigger sizes) :)

I agree with you, 2009 is going fast!

Unknown said...

So cute ! Too bad it is too small for me!