Tuesday, July 27, 2010

2 socks at the time but not really...


...not really using the regular method on circular. No I wanted to knit simple socks on DPN but knit them at the same pace to avoid the second sock syndrome of having one bigger than the other.



It's my first cast on project for Christmas 2010, not telling for who they are ! Even if the persons concerned have no chance to read my posts or very small chance I prefer to keep the secret for myself only. The only one that will know my every little secret for those Christmas gifts will be my little belly baby daughter, lol!

I choose Stroll yarn in fingering weight because it's Superwash and since those are intended to be socks, I find it useful. Plus the beautiful Pine color suits the pattern perfectly...



...more progress soon.

1 comment:

Maryse said...

I hope you're having fun knitting these socks! I miss knitting socks and I bought some really nice yarn but I want to finish other WIP before... :-( You are very productive these days! Bon weekend!