Thursday, July 22, 2010

Almost FO post

Finally cast off the Cobblestone pullover for my fabulous boyfriend's birthday. Actually it's been kind of hard to keep it secret and keep on knitting other projects enough that he won't know what I am knitting while he's at work. Plus the fatigue due to my pregnancy I am pretty happy to be done one week before deadline.

Still have to give it a good bath and block it in the only place he don't go too much : the laundry room and keep my fingers crossed that he will not have the brilliant idea of helping me out on laundry task without prompting by me !!! Or just that baby girl will finally comes out and keep us busy until my lover's birthday on July 29th.

So FO post to be done with my Nicolas wearing it after July 29th !!! So excited !!!

1 comment:

Maryse said...

I love this pattern and the color you chose. Your boyfriend will certainly adore it. Hope he does try to do the laudry this week too ;-) Congratulations on finishing it so fast! Have a great weekend!