Friday, July 16, 2010

Update on Friday

Yes already a week without posting, but I was just so busy and not much to post about on knitting avenue...

So last week end I end up going to the lake with my extended family on my dad side, that was fun and I wasn't the only preggo belly out there since my sister in law is also preggo, she is due for October so showing too. We had a blast enjoying swimming in the lake, taking boat ride and laughing a lot too ! My boyfriend played with the kids since he still one himself and went in all the mothers heart because the kids were tired at the end of the day ! I can tell he will be the best dad ever !!! :)

This whole week has been about three things mostly : cooking (I filled the freezer with so many food that I have no more place in it!), cleaning and doing paperwork for the immigration of my love, since he will change his job soon and we need to change his work permit. I can't wait to have answer about his permanent residency. Life will become easier when he will be permanent resident I hope and the only little step to do in a few year will be Canadian citizenship...

On the knitting side, I am doing great progress on my last post project that I will have a FO very soon, just a lot more of stockinette to do and hours of seaming too ! Also going fast on my birthday sweater for my boyfriend. I need to finish soon enough because baby is coming soon too and I won't have that many time to knit after birth.


at least I took lovely pictures too...

1 comment:

Julie said...

good luck with the permanent residency. I know how long it takes, and it's so frustrating when you're waiting!!