Wednesday, July 7, 2010

FO : Cloud bolero

Yes another one again ! So fun to bust quick project like those one. I am super productive these days with my knitting and also with my cleaning, must be close to end of my pregnancy I am super active in cleaning too!


This one was mostly knitted while watching Wimbledon and being so proud of Nadal !!!

Here are the spec


Pattern : Cloud bolero by Ysolda Teague

Size : medium (36-38)

Needle : 8mm

Yarn : Mano del Uruguay Cotton stria in pink color that I love, just under 2 skein (approx. 220 yards)

Cast on : June 30th and Cast off July 2nd

Mods : none I just for sure didn't use yarn called for but was right on gauge (for one time a year that I check...)


Errata : there is a little errata in the pattern in the first section at row 20, after you place the second marker B it says (k1, yo) 3 times, but it must read (yo, k1) 3 times. It's not fatal and doesn't compromise your knitted bolero if you don't notice but it's always fun to know that we made the best we can to achieve the best knitting in each piece.


___
18th FO of 2010, already have knitted 6496 yards so far

6 comments:

Julie said...

it's so pretty!! what a gorgeous little accessory.

cowgirlknitz said...

Beautiful! It looks great!

Jacey said...

I love that shade of purple. It's lovely!

Maryse said...

It's very nice! I love Nadal too and I'm glad it's going well for him again! I hope I can knit with Manos de Uruguay in the near future! I hope you and the baby are having a great summer so far!

Hello Naka said...

it looks great! where did u get the pattern? I tried googling it and raverly but all the links are not working :(

Len4ik said...

I love this pattern!!! Came out great! where did you find it? I can't find it anywhere, but the 1500 finished projects... :s