Sunday, February 24, 2008

Fo : Fetching

Yesterday I was all alone for the whole afternoon and evening, I made myself a little treat: watch Bee Movie from Dreamwork ! That was so fun I did love it a lot, and later on the evening The last samurai played on TV and I also enjoyed it. I used to saw it when it first came out in cinema, but I did not remember a lot and yes I cried at end like the first time! Finally being alone sometime is good! Hehe, sorry darling but I prefer to watch these instead of a hockey game when they lose 3-0 (Montreal Canadians vs Colombus Blue Jackets).

I also managed to keep my hand busy as well; I made a quick and fun pair of Fetching (knitty.com , summer 2006) for a belated birthday gift for the GF of my brother: Marie-Ève. It took me about 4h30 to made them both and I’m happy with the way they turned out.


Spec of them:

Yarn : Michell & CIA Luxury Collection Fine Merino Superwash DK

Needles : 4mm

Notes : next time I will made the thumb longer and also 2 more repeat on the top because I think they are a bit short on hand.

Umm, also I begun Anemoi Mitten from Eunny Yang… but look how the trimmed turn out… it’s way too small !!! I will rip it and redo it with larger needles. But they are very fun to knit as least…

No comments: