Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Update

Little news on my current WIP :

First for Cherie Amour, I mess the lace pattern at the upper body so I did rip it to the waist and redone the whole thing so I’m back at the armholes division now, so I can say no progress till now.

Thermal is going slow but very well, I change on my needle 2.75mm but on another length which is not perfect but it does what it has to do. For my other pair of needle, it’s now in 2 parts… bad but I can say anything due to the very cheap price I get for them.

Here is after the first skein


Falling leaves I cast on December are now frogged because they were so large and I couldn’t do anything to save them, so maybe I’ll made another attempt on this pattern but with less stitches.

Good bye !


Then I finish with the funniest part… I was sick Monday so I stay home but the very good thing about it is that I was home to get my order from Knitpicks !!! Yay ! So a whole bunch of yarn to play with and 2 fabulous books: The Knitter’s book of Yarn and Debbie Bliss Simply Baby.

I will have more time to talk about them another time but so far I do love them a lot!


PS little note for you Josiane : my secret project for you is somewhere in this picture... no more clues... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah c'est pas juste ça!!!! Je veux savoir!!!
Mais ce sont toutes des belles couleurs alors pas d'inquiétude! :)
Passe une belle journée! À bientôt xxx