Monday, February 4, 2008

I love stich markers !

Tell me how I did before to resist to the unstoppable need of buying and loving stich markers ? I really don't know except for the fact that as long as you don't know it, you don't know you want it ! And ask me, it's true baby ! I just discovered another independant artist on Etsy : Moonrise Creations at www.MoonriseCreations.etsy.com , she does a really great job and her stich marker just worth it !

Lovely Ladybugs
Valentine them one (they were supposed to be included in my Valentine swap but I did not had time on time, but it's maybe my fault because I order them late)
A little +, a Breast Cancer ribbon marker

What about yarn playing now are you asking... I made a little progrest on Thermal, but since I'm working 240 stiches on tiny 2.75 mm needles it's quite long to make 2 inches long of 1 x 1 twisted rib... anyway I choose it, I will now make it and love it, especially when I'll be done with twisted rib !! lol

But since I was in need of some instant gratification, I've also cast on for Cherie Amour and with only 12 rounds I have already 3 inches long !! But yes I know it's not the best thing to work a sweater on DPN, but I had no choices. They my only one 8mm needles except for straight one... so I'm dealing with and since stich are way bigger than in Thermal I can actually see them if they are falling off the needles !!

Last little thing, http://roavings.blogspot.com/2008/01/100th-post-rings-and-viewer.html they're is a great contest on this site and make sure you say I sent you there for the contest !!! :). She is giving a handmade ring of her own for her 100th post contest ! Congrat Rhonda

4 comments:

Team Knit said...

Very lovely stitch markers!!

PJS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PJS said...

Hey Sophie, I love the stitch markers, another great place to get them is

http://www.hideandsheep.net

I love the ones I bought there and they come in a little tin to keep them all together.

I deleted the first comment I made cause I got the site wrong ... :)

Mae said...

Hello, your blog is very nice, good works too.
Tegards
Mae