Friday, February 15, 2008

Time out

Umm bad day for my knitting today, I was happily knitting my Thermal this afternoon and the tube on my circular made a little "snap" noise. I check it out to see that is broken, so now the stitch don't fly over it, they all get stuck by it... I don't what to do. For sure I will have to fit my Thermal of my other pair of 2.75mm circular (only 30cm unfortunately) but what can I do about this one?


To be more precise, it’s half cut just after the bamboo ends inside the plastic tube. And till I decide I'm kind of stuck trying to find a better idea to continue with this pair of circular without loosing or broke any stitch...I’m not really happy about working a whole sweater on such small circumference…

If you have any suggestions I’m all open to everything!

But if I can see good thing, I made up 4’’ so far on Thermal !

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

There's not a whole hell of a lot you can do with it- you'll have to thrwo it out and get a new one. If you bought that needle recently, and you still have the recipt, you might want to see if you can get a refund/replacement. But if you've had the needle for a while... unfortunately, it happens!

- Julie