Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What' up ?

News about my WIP, first there is Thermal as I said in a previous post, it's not a quickie, but I did about 3'1/2 which is not bad for the time I put on it... I do enjoy the waffles a lot because it's kind of no brainer project that I was looking for to listen to TV or music while knitting that's just perfect ! Look at it :

On the other hand I'm also playing with my Cherie Amour, but I find that the pattern is kind of all to follow for no particular reason and the neck decrease don't work well neither... I'll check when I'll be at the shoulder what it look like, but if I mess up, I will order circular needles to work up the lace instead of my DPN. But I did good progress anyway, I'm at the armholes split now.

This is where I was Saturday morning

Where I am now

I love the texture and the color

No comments: