Saturday, February 2, 2008

Fo Mock croc socks

Yay FO pictures


Cast on : January 5th, and Cast off : February 1st

Yarn : Knit picks Palette in color Ash, just a little more than a skein

Needle : Good old 2.25 mm DPN

Pattern : Mock croc sock, free pattern offer on the site of http://www.knitpicks.com/

Mods : None this time, I really like them just the way they are, I like the fact that the motif open wide when you wear it but still look like dozen of little bumps.



On another subject, I bought some ceramis handmade button on Etsy a few days ago and they came in Thursday, I will use them only for handknitted-handcrochet stuff I'll, Except maybe for blue and orange one that I have no idea at the moment what I can do with it ! They're also 2 pendants that can be place on a necklace, but since they are not varnich or nothing on the back side, I'm thinking of using then as a charm on handbang or something like that. The artist name on Etsy is muddymuse if you mind.



I also received some of the stich marker I've ordered look at these cuties !!! The artist is Yarn Lust (http://www.yarn-lust.com/) She is a yarn artist, dyeing lovely yarn, but since I just made a huge order yesterday at Knit picks, I will have to wait a little bit for handpainted yarn from her. She have send me my little stich marker really fast with a tea bag and a Lindor candy ! So sweet, I will definitly do business again with her ! Also as you can see under my stich marker all this yarn is my Thermal that I just cast on yesterday and made only 2 round so far because I was in a urge to finish my socks. I will not be a quicky with small 2.75 mm circular needles... but I will finish it within the year for sure... lol !

The quote under them are saying : "hear no evil" "speak no evil" and "see no evil"
At last, but not least, I just got my new baby : A new gamer computer that my super wonderful boyfriend gave me for my 2008' gifts overall !!! It's a bomb really and so much power that on the power button it is written "Start engine" and when you puch it's roarrrrrrrrr like a ferrari !!! I will maybe put it as a video to show you, that's so funny ! I will have to find how to remove it or try not to put this on when someone is sleeping in the appartement !!! Hum I know what I will do this week end for sure, I'm not sure I want to go out even for Superbowl... to much fun at home...

2 comments:

Team Knit said...

LOVE those socks! And isn't it great, all those indepedent artisans? I'm addicted to Etsy.

- Julie

PJS said...

gorgeous socks, really love them