Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tuesday night news

While browsing on Ravelry, I just came across the blog of Rachel which is link here and she have a fabulous contest that I must talk about. She is raising fund for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I know this society very weel since I participate in a fund raising effort last fall for the team of my sister-in-law who is afflicted by a lymphoma. So I could not pass by without donating something and I invite you all to maybe do the same because the society's mission is really important for a lot of persons. Oh! and I am almost forgetting to mention that she is giving yarn for every 100$ raised.

About knitting now because if I remember well it's what I'm talking about mostly here... umm I'm pretty sure about that.
My wisp is coming out nicely so far and I did 6 repeat for the lace pattern, only 11 to go before to be completly done! Take a look by yourself :


If I continue at this pace, I did one repeat Sunday, two on Monday, three on Tuesday... I will be done by the end of the week maybe!

And finally a extreme knitting experience... a motorcycle all knitted... or almost, create by Theresa Honeywell in 2006. After the knitted Ferrari, the motorcycle is my favorite extreme knitting!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quelle bonne cause hein? :)
Je sors bientôt de l'hôpital, est-ce que ma surprise avance un peu?? hahaha
Je t'aime fort!
Passe une belle journée!
Josiane xxx

Team Knit said...

Oh wow, that knitted motorcycle is so cool! And your Wisp is looking gorgeous so far!

-Julie

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for your donation and kind words! The Wisp looks very cozy and nice, and the knitted motorcycle is SWEET! :D

Sophie said...

Thanks a lot everybody!

Maybe I could convince my BF that I need a motorcycle too...

À toi Josie... bien oui ça avance malgré le fait que j'ai du recommencer du début alors... je te promets que tu l'auras rapidement ! :)

Anonymous said...

That knitted motorcycle is crazy.

Anonymous said...

OMG... THIS IS AWESOME. IT IS TOTALY CRAZY...