Sunday, April 20, 2008

FO : Endpaper , that was the secret project

Yes finally Josie is back at home and she got her surprise present ! Look at the pretty ribbon...

There they are : Endpaper mitts by Eunny Jang pattern

Spec of the project : Endpaper mitts pattern is by Eunny Jang genious designer

Needles :
US 0 / 2.0 mm for the ribbing
US 3 / 3.25 mm for the colorwork

Yarn : Knit Picks Palette in color black and pool (about an half a skein for the black and a quarter for the blue)

Cast on April 10th and cast off April 19th (but I have to redone the first mitt completly...)

Notes : It's my very first colorwork and it was so fun that I am actually browsing to find me another pattern already ! It appears that I knit a little bit too tight because the size I made is too be compared as a medium by the pattern but with way larger needles. I will work on that for my next pattern in colors.

3 comments:

Team Knit said...

Your endpaper mitts look fantastic! I'm glad she loved them. Congrats on a great FO.

- Julie

Anonymous said...

Your endpaper mitts look amazing. I have been thinking about making a pair of those as my first colorwork project as well.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU! I love them! :)

Just the right size for me!

Love you,
Josie xxx